Friday, December 5, 2008

SKY HIGH LEVELS

On Wednesday i did the second scan and Dr J was so impressed about the growth and the lining, the number of bigger follicles increased from ten to fifteen. Yesterday I did the E2 blood test and the result came back sky high, so i went for another scan and the blood test . The level are still high, praying very hard that my level go down tomorrow. I have already stopped with the menopur my last shot was on Wednesday. Dr J was hoping to do the egg retrieval on Sunday but it seems like my ovaries are working very hard.



I always wonder that what will happen if is see someone that i knew at VL particularly from black community(I hate to classify people by colour). Why i am saying this is because within the black community infertility is deemed as a curse, people don't talk about it. The is still a stigma around this. Yesterday when i went for the bloods i saw someone that i knew, i could even see that she knew me but i couldn't remember from where. Well when the sister call her name i remembered her.



For me is so easy to talk to a white lady about this, even if the are fertile but they have an open mind. When i went for Lap in October i told my friend about it, she did understand why must i expose my body to this . She even bought me a book by Pastor David Oyedepo, he says i quote" until you become a committed seeker of God, your search for children will be futile''



Is the something wrong about my faith to God, no i don't think so. Is God punishing me, no i don't think so. I love God and I know that he love me so much and he will give me my miracle children.

No comments: