Thursday, May 7, 2009

Health Clinic

On Sunday I had an interesting conversation with one of pregnant ladies from the church. She told me that she has been TTC for 11yrs and she tried everything and nothing worked( She was diagnosed with unexplained infertility) until she tried a health clinic in Soweto and after three months of treatment she conceived and she due this month.

Three years ago I made a promise to myself that i am not going to run around looking for a miracle workers as i did in the past but after hearing this i decide that let me try it because at the moment i doing a project in Soweto and it is on my way. Yesterday I had my appointment , they use Iridology
for diagnosis. They discovered that i have clots in my womb which prevent enough blood flow in my womb. Afterwards i was did in a detox machine and then,the nice part was the body massage. I was given about seven bottle of different herbs and the follow up appointment is in four weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best Emmah, I really hope it works out for you!

Anonymous said...

Do whatever you need to do!Hope it works.