Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It is really happening


I started my birth control pill this morning, apparently i need to take them to aid my ovaries to rest for 21 days ( poor things they have been working non stop for the past 33 yrs)

It is very strange that for the first time in my life i am using the birth control pills, i remember when i was in tertiary years back my roommate told me that birth control are good for pot plant. I went to the clinic to get pills for my plants so that they can be fertile( ha ha ha). I am not really sure if the pill was working but what i know is that my flowers where looking good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets hope those ovaries get a good rest in so they're ready to do some serious work and produce lots of good eggs for your IVF.
All the best!

Invivo said...

Best of luck Emmah! May the fruit of your womb be blessed! Praying with you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Emmah
Wondering how your IVF is progressing?
(((Hugs)))

Emmah said...

Hi Sharon,

Everything going well, i am starting with the injection on Friday.