Saturday, November 1, 2008

Reach out Southern Africa

Yesterday was month end, I was not working which was good for me. I had terrible headache since I started minulette, hope it will subside as time go on.

Today it was a big day for our church, we are distributing 2 million free copies of our daily devotional( Rhapsody of Realities) to the Southern Africa. As we distribute the ROR people where so exited to receive the word of God, it was so fulfilling it made me to feel good about myself. The smile in people face made my heart melt.

Message for today:
You're a Victor in Christ Jesus

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ(1 Cor 15 : 57)

Prayer
"Dear Father, thank you for bringing me forth into a life of continous victory. I refuse to be subjected to crippling principles of the world, because i walk in the light of my victory today and everyday,in the mighty Name of Lord Jesus Christ. Amen."

No comments: