Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It has been long...

Sjoe i don't believe how time has flown, i was so busy i didn't have time to post anything. So a lot of things has happened.

After my cancelled IVF it took for ever for AF to arrived so i did three HPT which came out +tive but very faint, Boom AF arrived. Started with BCP on the 29 January the last pill is on Wednesday then i will start with second round of IVF. This time around they have reduce the Menopur to 3 amp a day instead of 4 amp last time. I am doing Cetrotite instead of Lucrin.

Strange enough but i am still enjoying the gym, for last month i lost 23 cm all over my body. When i did the assessment i only needed to lose 14cm , about 10cm in my hips but in that department i only lost 4cm, so i need to work on my Hips.

My friend that got married in December she is pregnant, yes she is. She was pregnant before she got married but she didn't tell me a thing. Just before the wedding she gained a lot of weight, i didn't think that she was pregnant it didn't even cross my mind. Now she ignoring me, i know she feel guilty because we are Christians NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE. I will not judge her, no one is perfect and God is Just to forgive our sins. I just wish that as a friend she could have told me something but she just ignoring me always in a hurry. We see each other at church and unfortunately she can't hide it because she looks like five to six months pregnant. My DH said i must leave it if she want to tell me she will come to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Emmah
We're having the same protocol as well! I'll be a week behind u!
As for your friend, I think if she's a good friend you want to keep, perhaps talking to her about all of this might help.
All the best!