Thursday, February 19, 2009

Waiting Patiently.......for AF

My last BCP was yesterday , i am now waiting for AF . Strange enough i never thought in my life that i will wait or be happy to see her.

This time around i am so emotionally prepared for IVF, I feel peace about the whole process . Last time was very different it seems like i am doing something wrong which was not according to God's will for me. I know about four people personally who did IVF and i never had a problem with them doing it and I even prayed for them but for me it was different it seems like i was playing God or doing something that is against to God's will.

The whole of January i did a lot of praying and studying about Infertility God's way. I am so happy that AF took about seven weeks to arrive because it gave me time to come in terms with everything and to know the purpose of God about my life.

The bible says" We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken, we also believe, and therefore Speak" 2 Cor 4:13

So I going to speak here it goes " I DECLARE THAT MY IVF IS A SUCCESS"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the best Emmah!