Monday, April 6, 2009

From Here..

Since our failed IVF DH and I haven't have talked, so this past weekend we went to the farm to relax and talk. Every time i am from the farm i feel like a brand new person. I am so relaxed.

So DH and I we talked about the POA,we decided that we will go ahead IVF next month will probably start with BCP in two weeks time provided that I am not pregnant(Ha Ha a girl can't stop hoping). Here are my POA's:
1. Eating Healthy
2. Drinking my 2,5 liters
3. Drinking Vitamins( I hate pills)
4. Exercising
5. Try Acupuncture
6. Lots of prayers and meditations

The other interesting topic that come up was adoption, i am glad that DH raised it because i didn't want to raise it because we did adopt at one stage and things didn't go well after a year she went back to BM. DH didn't want us to adopt at that time but i insisted. We will be starting the adoption process soon , i am so excited.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best Emmah! I hope this is the one for you.
I can't believe about your failed adoption, I thought the BM only had 60 days cooling off??? That must have been awful for you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Emmah, I've nominated you for a Sisterhood Award.