Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My faith in God

This past week i was asking myself questions lots of why's , it was too hard for me to understand why I got BFN because i did everything right prayed, confessed and even gave up coffee. All these past Seven years what kept me sane was my faith to God, i know he loves me and he wants best for me. Always when things get tough i get comfort from Him, he is my strength and my refugee. When i speak to him it seems like he understand best.

I spend most of yesterday talking to God and you know what i am feeling much better and i have made peace with the failed IVF. I though about the farmer, he will sow a seed on the ground and when the time/season is right he will reap the harvest. So i know when the time is right i will also have my children. The bible says "the shall be no barren in thine land". I believe the word of God, because it is true and it will come pass in my life.

One of these days my life will be the testimony of the Grace of God.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

You are a woman of faith, surely God will reward you.

Anonymous said...

Emmah, your faith is an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

I agree, you are strong. And you are right. But sometimes it is difficult to think like that. So 'you go-girl'