Friday, April 26, 2013

I am back

It has been almost four years since i last wrote something, anyway i decided to do the writing again. Where do i start the so much that i need to download so much has happen these past years. Finally in 2009 we decided to move back to Pretoria and after a lot of house hunting we finally found the house that we loved we moved there in August 2009, i must say that was the best decision we ever made ever. In that year i got the taste of being a house wife, the business was not doing well at all it was dry for about Six months. I used to stay home and stare at the computer it was a very dark period of my life. I thought coming back to Pretoria will rekindle most of the friendship that was build over the years while growing up in Pretoria but i realised that most of the people has moved on all of my friends had two or three children, and me none? Any way it was a very lonely four months, I was broke, no friends and still facing an infertility. Early January 2010 my HB surprised me with a week holiday to Drakensberg, it was i great gateway and during my holiday i received two appointment letters for work and we made a big decision to start with adoption process. I was so excited the thought of having a baby gave me goose bump. Between January and May I was so busy with the 2010 World cup project so our adoption process where put on hold. It was exciting time for me everything was going well with the business . After the world cup we started the adoption process by September all the paper work was done and the waiting started it was a long Seven months of my life but wait in November 2010 i found out that i was pregnant can you imagine the shock. Here I am waiting for the placement of my baby but now i am pregnant unplanned and unexpected.

No comments: