Monday, November 17, 2008

Hectic Weekend

As i was about to prepare super on Saturday evening, my arms was so painful which became unbearable. I tried put to some ice and hot water but nothing help I never felt so much pain in my life. I was crying feeling sorry for myself poor DH wanted to take me to hospital but I refuse. I started praying, declaring healing in my arms after 2 hrs, I started feeling better praise be to God.

After few minutes my uncle called informing me that my cousin has just had her baby, I was hoping that before she gave birth i will be pregnat. Ha!!! wishful thinking to top it all she still very young 19yrs old . I practically brough her up she and my younger brother they like my children never even consider her as my cousin but a daughter to me. From a tender age i use to love children, i saw myself as a mother with a very big family. DH and I decide that we will have four Children and will adopt two on our mid fourties. I just pray that atleast with my IVF i conceive twins. Will love to have triplets.

At our Church I am teaching children church, i love those children my Sundays is full of hugs and kisses something to look forward to. I have identical triplets on my class they are so cute.

I got menopur script on friday, so today went to dischem to get them to my shock their supplier do supply it. I thought the go my R3100 saving from menopur, the pharmacist was so kind to phone around for me and i got them from clicks pharmacy with almost the same price. So far I saves R700 from Lucrin and R3100 from menopur. I really can't understand why Vitalab is so expensive, anyway thank God for Veli.

Exodus 23:25-26

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Emma - Just wanted to say thanx for the ecouraging words you left me at Fertilicare.
I was just wondering, have you had any chromosome or genetics tests done to determine the cause of your m/c's?
You must be a very strong woman to have endured all of that.
Best of luck with your IVF.
Mands xx

Emmah said...

Thanx Mands, Yes i did the HLA Study and they found the causes of my MC's, I need to have IVIG(Hope I am right). Take Care