Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I am so alone

I have been so busy haven't have time to post. I am doing my own books for my company, thank God because i am finished now i can concentrate on other things.



I am starting my first injection of Lucrin on Friday, i really don't believe that this is really happening sometimes i fell like i can pitch myself. Why things are so complicated for some of us?? I really feel so alone with this whole process of IVF, no one to share my feeling with other that my DH. I phone my one friend that i grew up with on Sunday but i couldn't bring myself to tell her, at this stage i don't need some negative comments.



My other friend she is getting married in December, i don't want to bore her with my IVF i just want her to enjoy planning her wedding which i am helping her with. My mom on the other side i can't really speak to her because she believe that i have to let nature take its course.



from my family side no one has problem in having children, so is me, me alone. My in laws at least they understand our pain. My DH has two sisters, one has one child and the other one has none. I wish i can speak to her but she so reserve i don't even know how to approach her.



So I am all alone in this, knowing me i just love to talk but also i don't want to be hurt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emmah, I understand your feelings of being alone. I know that we are misunderstood in a fertile world. But as infertiles together we can love and support each other with compassion and understanding. I'm here for you, anytime you want to chat!
(((Hugs)))

Emmah said...

Thank you so much Sharon, will do that