Friday, March 20, 2009

Believe it or not

I have't POAS it has been 12 days since ET, ok today it did cross my mind to do it but I didn't. When i started the IVF process i promise myself that i will only POAS on the day of blood test. Thank you so much for all the sms and emails, in the beginning i wasn't sure if it was a good idea to tell people that i know but I am happy that i did your support means so much to me. I am just surprise that you're unable to post responds, I am not really an expert in this computer thing so sorry i can't help there .

My blood test is schedule for Thursday(26). Today AF is due so awake up with full force of PMS, not sure if it really PMS on it is i my mind. I am trying not read anything from it.

The reason that i have't POAS is that these past 3 yrs the HPT's has played mind games with me.
1. The was this one time AF was late about 2 days and i did the HPT it was + and after 3hrs AF showed up .
2. In 2007 and 2008 i did 3 AI's in all of them i got + in HPT but come test day AF just showed up
3. Last December my IVF was cancelled due to over stimulation, AF was suppose to arrive mid January and a week later i tested with 3 different brands and guess what all of them was positive and the following day AF arrived

So you see want i mean about POAS, it seems like i trigger AF if i do them. I know some of you wanted to know how much it cost me for IVF . At the Clinic I payed just under R32K plus R4k for Meds from Dischem so all in all i payed R36k which including R7,8k for IVIG( the drip that i needed because DH and I share Similar antigens) if it was not for the IVIG i should have spend just under R29k. The bloods was covered by MA about R1k.,i did alot of blood test because i was closely monitored.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your resistance to the evil HPT's is FANTASTIC! I wish I was as able to resist.
All the best for your bloods, I really pray this is is for you!
(((hugs)))