Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Exactly three years....

I was looking at my 2006 diary this morning and i had an 7 wks scan appointment. I can clearly remember that day i was so happy looking forward on seeing my baby but my happiness did not last for long. When i saw the expression on the Dr G i knew that something was wrong. The heart beat was there but the growth was behind by almost 2 wks. Exactly 4 days i started bleeding and the scan revealed that the baby has past on.

I was so angry with the myself and the Drs. , i remember when i went for DC i did want to wake up. It was so hard felt like a failure. We later on find out that DH and I share similar antigens. We were so relieved and started TTC immediately and ........ still no Babies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Emmah, these anniversaries are so difficult!