Saturday, March 7, 2009

Trigger tonight

So far so good with the IVF process, i am doing the trigger thing tonight. I am not really sure about the no. of follicles i have. Last Sunday when i did my first scan i had 11 bigger follicles, i was not really paying a lot of attention since then. I just told myself that if the Dr is happy i am happy. This time i made a promise to myself that i am not going to worry a lot but pray a lot .

On Thursday i had IVIG drip because DH and I share similar antigens which was the cause of my miscarriages. It was long four hours atleast hubby was there to keep me come company.

Thank God i am done with the injections.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the best Emmah!!!! Will be praying that this is IT for you!
As for the IVIg, I know what you mean about BORING, I'm having Intralipids and I thought I was going to loose my mind during the 4 hours spent sitting in a chair just waiting!